Jelix is an open-source PHP framework for web applications
A professional framework
Since 2006, Jelix offers modern solutions for your web site and application projects:
- An architecture in reusable modules: capitalize on your development
- An MVC logic and a structured organization of files for easy maintenance
- Plugins to extend jelix components
- Many simple APIs
- A performance core for exigent web sites
Fast and easy developments
Jelix offers components and tools to develop faster:
- generic CRUD controller, module of administration interface, dedicated views to (X)HTML, ATOM, RSS, ZIP, PDF, RDF, XUL...
- Scripts for CLI to generate code
- Debug bar to ease debugging.
Reuse in your applications, modules and plugins availables on booster.jelix.org
Quality and strength
A robustness at all levels:
- Security first : in forms, authentication...
- An advanced errors management, and following used protocols
- Thousand unit tests on Jelix components
- PHPUnit or Simpletest integration for your own tests
A quick and easy deployment thanks to the installation and update system of Jelix.
Some optimized éditions of Jelix, "Optimized" or "Gold", bring you high performance in your production environments.
Do you release your application to wide audience? Configure the wizard of jelix, and your application is installed and ready to use in few clicks
The users of the community of jelix, and a professional support (in France), are here to assist you in using the framework.
From the web site of millions visitors a day, to the intranet application or the e-commerce store, hundreds of projects are based on Jelix. Why not yours?
They use Jelix
Since 2011, Transatel has chosen Jelix to develop their frontend applications, used by their business customers. These applications allow to manage millions of SIM cards (Individual or 'Machine To Machine' cards). Their customers are Everything Everywhere (a joint-venture of Orange and T-Mobile in UK), Mobistars and many others MVNO.
Jelix motorized the biggest european blog platform, over-blog.com (2006-2012).
Over-blog was one of the first user of Jelix.
BNP Parisbas, one of the biggest french bank, use jelix in some of their intranet applications.
Jelix motorized the DVD prices comparison engine of Kayuko, and their customer projects.
And much more...
Critical bug fix in last versions of Jelix
A critical bug has been discovered in latest maintenance version released two days ago, in branches 1.3, 1.4, and 1.5.
This is a regression in jUrl::getCurrentUrl(), that causes endless redirects when authenticating (after the end of a session).
Please upgrade your application to Jelix 1.5.2, 1.4.4 or 1.3.7.
Receive news about the project by email, and discuss wwith others users and contributors.
Jelix on twitter
Follow us also on Identi.ca