Dev news #2
Here what append last week on the project.
First Christophe Thiriot is now a "commiter". Welcome in the Jelix Team !
Branch 1.0.x and trunk
- Bastien continued to work on the start page generated by createapp (ticket 516, ticket 514, ticket 520).
- He fixed also a bug on jFile : crash when jFile try to remove a symlink (ticket 519)
- Few little improvements in jSession, by Julien (ticket 445 and ticket 504). Session are now disabled in CLI context.
- Christophe fixed a bug on selectors : jSelectorInterface was a bad name (ticket 522)
The 1.0.3 version is mostly finished, and will be released the next week.
- new jIniFileModifier class by Laurent, which allows to modify an ini file without destroying comments, whitespace etc..
- Laurent worked on jForms :
- Support of hidden field: <hidden> element (ticket 212)
- Support of
<textarea>(ticket 381). It allows to write html code, and the content is cleaned by jForms to avoid security issues like XSS.
- The jForms compiler has been rewritten so the source code is more readable and easier to modify.
- A typo was fixed in jHttp (ticket 521)
- API changes :
- There was a bad spelling on some methods and properties: use of "datas" word instead of "data". This method and properties have been changed.
- The plugins section in the configuration has been renamed to coordplugins.
- The version number of nightlies build is now 1.1a1pre.xxx: pre-version of 1.1 alpha 1, and xxx is the svn changeset.