Interfaces, Classes and Traits
- utilities to manage a jelix application
- Services binding for jelix
- This object is responsible to include and instancy some classes stored in the classes directory of modules.
- utilities functions for command line
- Static methods help to encrypt and decrypt string. mCrypt is used if it is installed, else a basic algorithm is used.
- Utility to manipulate dates and convert date format
- Utility to manipulate durations between two instants
- A class helper to read or create files
- utility class to check values
- To send http request
- Utility class to manipulate image
- utility class to read and write an ini file
- utility class to modify an ini file by preserving comments, whitespace.. It follows same behaviors of parse_ini_file, except when there are quotes inside values. it doesn't support quotes inside values, because parse_ini_file is totally bugged, depending cases.
- utility class to read and modify two ini files at the same time : one master file, and one file which overrides values of the master file, like we have in jelix with mainconfig.ini.php and config.ini.php of an entry point
- object which encode or decode a php variable to or from JSON
- object which encode and decode a jsonrpc request and response
- jMailer based on PHPMailer - PHP email transport class
- Utility class to log some message in session in order to be displayed in a template
- Utility class to "sniff" method calls to a class instance so that those calls may be repeated later on. The sniffed method should not use any of the magic methods used here (namely __get, __set, __call and __toString).
- class to read profiles from the profiles.ini.php
- extends the class Redis from the phpredis extension
- SMTP is rfc 821 compliant and implements all the rfc 821 SMTP commands except TURN which will always return a not implemented error. SMTP also provides some utility methods for sending mail to an SMTP server.
- provide a soap client where configuration information are stored in the profile file
- transform a wiki text into a document (html or else)
- object to encode decode some XMl-RPC request and XMl-RPC response
- Class to create a zip file.
- jZone is a representation of a zone in an response content, in a html page.
Table of Contents
public mixed SERVICES_JSON_STRICT_TYPE = 0
2007-2011 Laurent Jouanneau
GNU Lesser General Public Licence see LICENCE file or http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl.html