Jelix is an open-source PHP framework for web applications
Since 2006, Jelix offers sustainable solutions for your web site and application projects:
- An architecture in reusable modules: capitalize on your development
- An MVC logic and a structured organization of files for easy maintenance
- Plugins to extend jelix components
- Many simple APIs
- A performance core for exigent web sites
Many bundled features
- Generic CRUD controller
- Web services: ajax, REST-Full, SOAP, xml-rpc...
- Dedicated views to HTML, ATOM, RSS, ZIP, PDF...
- ORM and unified API for databases
- Template engine
- Event system
- Rights management
- Graphical themes
- Installation and update system to ease deployment
Quality and strength
- Forms validation, CSRF & XSS defense, SQL injection prevention
- Thousands unit tests on Jelix components
- An advanced error management, following used formats/protocols
Accelerate your developments
Jelix brings Scripts for CLI to generate code.
The framework have modules providing an administration interface, an interface to manage users and rights.
Many other modules and components can be installed with Composer, and provide advanced features.
Some Jelix components are independent and are usable into any projects.
Discover them on
- Ask your questions on the forum
- Live discussion with your preferred IRC client on Libera.chat
- Receive news about the project by email, and discuss with others users and contributors.
- Jelix on Github !
- Fork and propose improvements
- Issues tracker
- Report bugs or feature requests
Release of Jelix 1.7.11 and 1.6.37
Jelix 1.7.11 and 1.6.37 are available. These versions fix some compatibility issues with PHP, and bring some internal improvements. The 1.7.11 version brings more:
- some bug fix into the installer
- the possiblity to force the reload of JS/CSS resources in browser, after an update of the application for example, thanks to a parameter added automatically to their urls, and generated after the clearing of the configuration cache.
- the support of macro in templates
- the improvements of possibilities to overload widgets of jforms, allowing to redefine only the generated HTML. It allowed for example to easily adapt widgets for the AdminLTE theme used into the adminui module.
For more informations about these releases, read the changelog of Jelix 1.6 and the changelog of Jelix 1.7.