Jelix is an open-source PHP framework for web applications
Since 2006, Jelix offers sustainable solutions for your website and application projects:
- An architecture in reusable modules: capitalize on your development
- An MVC logic and a structured organization of files for easy maintenance
- Plugins to extend jelix components
- Many simple APIs
- A performance core for exigent web sites
Many bundled features
- Generic CRUD controller
- Web services: ajax, REST-Full, SOAP, xml-rpc...
- Dedicated views to HTML, ATOM, RSS, ZIP, PDF...
- ORM and unified API for databases
- Template engine
- Event system
- Rights management
- Graphical themes
- Installation and update system to ease deployment
Quality and strength
- Forms validation, CSRF & XSS defense, SQL injection prevention
- Thousands unit tests on Jelix components
- An advanced error management, following used formats/protocols
Accelerate your developments
Jelix brings Scripts for CLI to generate code.
The framework have modules providing an administration interface, an interface to manage users and rights.
Many other modules and components can be installed with Composer, and provide advanced features.
Some Jelix components are independent and are usable into any projects.
Discover them on
- Ask your questions on the forum
- Live discussion with your preferred IRC client on Libera.chat
- Receive news about the project by email, and discuss with others users and contributors.
- Jelix on Github !
- Fork and propose improvements
- Issues tracker
- Report bugs or feature requests
Release of Jelix 1.8.0
A new major version of Jelix has been released. It brings new features like :
- support of stream into binary reponses
- new method helpers into controllers for redirections
- better support of usage of xmlHttpRequest with forms
- some improvements into the ACL component
- The event dispatcher follows PSR-14
- improvements and more robustness into the installer and configurator components
No API-breaking changes, so the upgrade from Jelix 1.7 is easy.