Trace: • 1.8.x
Wiki: Sitemap - Recent Changes - Back link
This page is listing updates and enhancements added since 1.8.0 version.
Jelix 1.8.1 ¶
Released on may 30th, 2023
- jEvent: support of any classes for listeners. The name of listener into the
events.xmlcan be the full name of a class. The class must have a namespace and must be autoloadable.
- jDao: records can now extend from any classes. The
extendsattribute can now contain a class name instead of a record class selector. The class must have a namespace and must be autoloadable.
- jEvent: fix loading of listener. They were instantiated at each notification.
- jacl2db: fix a bug when a right is forbidden. All rights were set to “forbid” when a 'view' rights was forbidden.
- jacl2db_admin: fix applying forbidden state on “view” rights.
- installer: fix default module configurator, it did not load installation parameters and then, installers didn't have calculated parameters.
- Upgrade PHPMailer to 6.8
- Upgrade jQuery to 3.7.0
- Upgrade Datatables to 1.13.4
- Upgrade Ckeditor to 38.0.1
Jelix 1.8.0 ¶