Trace: • independent-components
Wiki: Sitemap - Recent Changes - Back link
Table of Contents
Independent components ¶
Some components of Jelix are available separately and usable without Jelix. Install them via Composer, from http://packagist.org. Some of these packages are automatically installed by the package jelix/jelix.
The template engine jTpl ¶
jTpl is based on the Castor template engine (since Jelix 1.7)
composer require "jelix/castor"
Database abstract layer ¶
The library JelixDatabase is an external version of jDb. It will be used in futur version of Jelix.
composer require "jelix/database"
The profile system is also available : JelixProfiles
composer require "jelix/profiles"
Ini files ¶
Classes to read and write ini file (by preserving comments), can be installed with the package jelix/inifile
composer require "jelix/inifile"
Version comparator ¶
To parse and compare versions with Composer expressions, you can use the package jelix/version
composer require "jelix/version"
Properties files ¶
Jelix 1.7+ is using the library properties-file to read an write properties files, used for locales.
composer require "jelix/properties-file"
Other libraries ¶
- jelix/php-redis: classes to access to a Redis database
- jelix/gandi-v5: classes to call API of Gandi.net.
- jelix/file-utilities: helpers to manipulate files, path and directories
- jelix/simplelocalization: A simple class to manipulate localized messages
- jelix/webservice-helper: Classes to generate a WSDL content from classes
- jelix/wikirenderer: WikiRenderer is a library to generate HTML or anything else from wiki content.
- jelix/fakeserverconf: Fill the $_SERVER array with various PHP server configuration for unit tests.
- jelix/buildtools: Tools to build package of a project
- jelix/jhttp: simple http client for legacy Jelix projects (deprecated).