Interfaces, Classes and Traits
- Interface for classes which configure a module.
- interface of classes which install a module.
- interface for classes that uninstall a module.
- Base class for classes which configure a module.
- Base class for classes that does processing to install a module into
an instance of the application. A module should have a class that inherits
from it in order to setup itself into the application.
- Base class for installers and uninstallers.
- A class that does processing to uninstall a module from an instance of
the application. A module should have a class that inherits from it
in order to remove things from the application.
- Trait for installer/configurator classes.