Interfaces, Classes and Traits
- base class for object which retrieve all parameters of an http request. The
process depends on the type of request (ex: xmlrpc..).
- base class for response object
A response object is responsible to generate a content in a specific format.
- handle "classical" request
it just gets parameters from the url query and the post content. And responses can
be in many format : text, html, xml.
- a request object for scripts used in a command line.
- handle classical request but only to control and produce css content.
- handle a JSON-rpc call. The response has to be a json rpc response.
- handle XML-rpc call. The response has to be a xml-rpc response.