Interfaces, Classes and Traits
- utilities to manage a jelix application.
- Services binding for jelix.
- This object is responsible to include and instancy some classes stored in the classes directory of modules.
- utilities functions for command line.
- Utility to manipulate dates and convert date format.
- Utility to manipulate durations between two instants.
- A class helper to read or create files.
- utility class to check values.
- Utility class to manipulate image.
- utility class to read and write an ini file.
- utility class to modify an ini file by preserving comments, whitespace..
It follows same behaviors of parse_ini_file, except when there are quotes
inside values. it doesn't support quotes inside values, because parse_ini_file
is totally bugged, depending cases.
- utility class to read and modify two ini files at the same time :
one master file, and one file which overrides values of the master file,
like we have in jelix with mainconfig.ini.php and config.ini.php of an entry point.
- object which encode and decode a jsonrpc request and response.
- jMailer based on PHPMailer - PHP email transport class.
- Utility class to log some message in session in order to be displayed in a template.
- Utility class to "sniff" method calls to a class instance
so that those calls may be repeated later on. The sniffed method should not use
any of the magic methods used here (namely __get, __set, __call and __toString).
- class to read profiles from the profiles.ini.php.
- extends the class Redis from the phpredis extension.
- SMTP is rfc 821 compliant and implements all the rfc 821 SMTP
commands except TURN which will always return a not implemented
error. SMTP also provides some utility methods for sending mail
to an SMTP server.
- provide a soap client where configuration information are stored in the profile file.
- object to encode decode some XMl-RPC request and XMl-RPC response.
- Class to create a zip file.
- jZone is a representation of a zone in an response content, in a html page.