Trace: • download
This is an old revision of the document!
- Last stable releases: jelix, testapp, documentation
- Last unstable releases: beta+nightlies of Jelix, testapp, documentation
For old and deprecated releases, see download.jelix.org.
See https://packagist.org/packages/jelix/jelix-skeleton-app, a Jelix skeleton application to start a new project (with Jelix 1.7 and higher).
List of changes brings by each version, release dates, PHP compatibility and so one: this is on the changelog page.
Modules and plugins for Jelix 1.7 and higher
Some modules and plugins for Jelix are available via Composer, from http://packagist.org but also from http://packages.jelix.org. Some of these packages are automatically installed by the package jelix/jelix.
- jelix/jcommunity-module: jCommunity are modules to add community features to a web site made with Jelix
- jelix/tcpdf-module: module for Jelix, providing a Response object and a class, to generate a PDF and sent it to a browser, using TCPDF.
- jelix/soap-server-module: module to implement a SOAP server in a Jelix application
- jelix/diff-plugin: a plugin for Jelix or Castor to render show differences between two content in a template
- jelix/feeds-module: module providing a RSS and ATOM responses and RSS/ATOM feed reader
- jelix/ldapdao-module: module for Jelix,allowing to authenticate with an ldap server and to register users locally.
- jelix/minify-module: module providing a Minify features to a Jelix application.
- jelix/php-redis-plugin: a Redis plugin for Jelix
- jelix/sitemap-module: module for Jelix, providing a Jelix Response object to generate a sitemap.
- jelix/wikirenderer-plugin: a plugin for Jelix or Castor to render wiki content in a template
- jelix/legacy-db-plugins: Legacy database plugins for Jelix
- jelix/simpletest-module: Legacy Simpletest module for Jelix 1.7+
Some components of Jelix are available separately and usable without Jelix. Install them via Composer, from http://packagist.org but also from http://packages.jelix.org. Some of these packages are automatically installed by the package jelix/jelix.
- jelix/castor: Castor, the template engine of Jelix (formerly known as jTpl)
- jelix/file-utilities: helpers to manipulate files, path and directories
- jelix/inifile: classes to read and modify ini files by preserving comments and empty lines
- jelix/simplelocalization: A simple class to manipulate localized messages
- jelix/webservice-helper: Classes to generate a WSDL content from classes
- jelix/wikirenderer: WikiRenderer is a library to generate HTML or anything else from wiki content.
- jelix/fakeserverconf: Fill the $_SERVER array with various PHP server configuration for unit tests.
- jelix/buildtools: Tools to build package of a project
- jelix/jhttp: simple http client for legacy Jelix projects (deprecated).