Trace: • 1.0.5
This is an old revision of the document!
Still in development..
Current development version: SVN-1024
This release fix only some few little bugs. You can update jelix safely and you don't have to do change in your source code. Here instructions:
- You can replace safely the lib directory by the new one provided in the jelix 1.0.5 package.
- delete all files in the temp/ directories
- jDb: oracle support with PDO-OCI (#615)
- jtpl: we couldn't use eval keyword in a local name in a template (#605)
- update xml method didn't support null values (#576)
- fixed bug on events generated by daos (#643)
- bad sql syntax when using jDaoConditions with in/not operators (#572)
- jForms: jFormsControlDataSource should not define defaultValue=array as it is not valid on a menulist (#641)
- jSession: old sessions are not purged with some PHP configurations (#645)
- resolved memory exhausted errors in truncate modifier (#511)
- error on the exception's selector in modifier.jdatetime.php
- login tpl of jauth: <label> weren't closed
- fixed bad translation for the error message 302 (#637)
- fixed typos in jelix-scripts (#632)
- fixed bugs in the jtpl plugin image (#587, #588, #589, #628)
- jauth module: jauth~login:form should redirect to after_login if the user is already connected (#650)