Trace: • 1.1.3
Table of Contents
Release on 17 june 2009. svn 1434.
Migrating from Jelix 1.1.x
Read the instructions in the manual.
Details of changes
Critical bug fixed
- ticket #836: jacl2db_admin always deleted rights on resources. Now it contains improvements on its interface. we can now delete separatly global rights or rights on resources, for groups or a specific user. jAcl2DbManager::setRightsOnGroup does not erase anymore unchanged rights, and erase only global rights for deleted rights.
- ticket #935: in the administration, users shouldn't be allowed to edit other profiles users.
Bug fixed and backported to 1.0.9
- ticket #906 an #936: operateurs are missed in jDaoConditions
- jDb, pgsql driver: disable autocommit while single_transaction is on
- ticket #911: record modifications in updatebefore and insertbefore dao events not taken in account
- ticket #929: magic_quotes coord plugin should handle $_FILES
- ticket #933 : wrong locales call in jauth controller
- ticket #897: Jelix locales error when using jMailer.
- ticket #898: fixed a bug in jMailer, the html plugins were not supported during the meta process of an html template.
- ticket #901: jResponseBinary may freeze php process.
- ticket #902: fixed bug in crud controller: bad management of uploaded file.
- ticket #909: jelix-www: bundled json.js is outdated and somewhat buggy.
- jForms builders: bad setting of the readonly attribute in controls of choice control
- ticket #919: bugs during the createentrypoint -type cmdline.
- ticket #874: bug inclusion of application-cli.init.php in cmdline.php
- ticket #858: there was no exception in formsubmit jTpl plugin if there was no submit control defined in the jForms file
Enhancements, new features
- ticket #900: new method jResponseHtml::strictDoctype() to set strict doctype or transitional doctype.
- ticket #908: new jTpl plugins, repeat_string.
- jEvents : more flexibility by calling the old method performEvent on listeners
- modified some default template to use the 'cycle' plugin instead of a simple variable
- ticket #920 : better display of error messages in jelix-scripts