Trace: • 1.2.1
This page is listing updates and enhancements added since 1.2.0 version, and that is available for the 1.2.1 version.
Changelog updated as of: fd0ac4ae5d96. Release date: 02/02/2011
Details of changes
- ticket #1255 - added support of Limit clause with Oracle and PDO
- ticket #1256 - fixed sql error when installing jacl2db module
- Fixed bug in jInstallerBase: the connection wasn't changed when calling useDbProfile
- fixed bugs in various sql scripts for postgresql
- Ticket #1259 - sql error in install script for sqlite, in jacl2db module
- ticket #1266 - jAcl2DBUserGroup::getGroupCode should not trigger an error when the group does not exist
- Ticket #1265 - fixed bug: jCache::call runs function again even if its results is cached for return values == false
- ticket #1261 - jResponseSitemap shouldn't return regular expressions as urls
- In case of errors during the initialisation, fixed the error about timezone issue
- Ticket #1267 - better handling of entry point configuration into the url compiler.
- ticket #1267 - initadmin should set the modulePaths correctly in the defaultconfig.ini.php so all modules can be recognized
- ticket #1251 - fixed french typos