Trace: • 1.2.4
Table of Contents
Jelix 1.2.4 ¶
This page is listing updates and enhancements added since 1.2.3 version, and that are available in the 1.2.4 version, released on august 15th, 2011.
Changelog updated as of: 5b3e5290dad3
Details of changes ¶
Bugs fixed ¶
- Ticket #1405 - some errors 'datepicker undefined' appear sometimes when displaying a form with a datepicker. The reason: js files were not loaded in the right order
- cli entrypoint: require instructions should have full path in order to run the script from anywhere
- ticket #1403 - jDaoConditions - oracle needs table prefixes in the generated order clause
- ticket #1396 - fixed regression: jtpl plugin 'include' couldn't handle recursivity because of metas.
- Fixed a notice: refcount was not declared in jFormsDataContainer
Bug fixed imported from the 1.1.x branch ¶
- ticket #1413 - notices was generated by jResponseHtml when using jLog:log for other messages than errors or response/firebug.
- Removed a notice in jFile, appearing for example when using the upload control in jforms with mimetypes
- ticket #1395 - fixed a regression in jforms, the check of the mime type of an uploaded file could fail when the finfo extension is not installed
- Ticket #1410 - fixed a regression, the autoload did not use SPL with PHP 5.2 and more