Trace: • 1.2.4
Table of Contents
This page is listing updates and enhancements added since 1.2.3 version, and that are available in the 1.2.4 version, released on august 15th, 2011.
Changelog updated as of: 5b3e5290dad3
Details of changes
- Ticket #1405 - some errors 'datepicker undefined' appear sometimes when displaying a form with a datepicker. The reason: js files were not loaded in the right order
- cli entrypoint: require instructions should have full path in order to run the script from anywhere
- ticket #1403 - jDaoConditions - oracle needs table prefixes in the generated order clause
- ticket #1396 - fixed regression: jtpl plugin 'include' couldn't handle recursivity because of metas.
- Fixed a notice: refcount was not declared in jFormsDataContainer
Bug fixed imported from the 1.1.x branch
- ticket #1413 - notices was generated by jResponseHtml when using jLog:log for other messages than errors or response/firebug.
- Removed a notice in jFile, appearing for example when using the upload control in jforms with mimetypes
- ticket #1395 - fixed a regression in jforms, the check of the mime type of an uploaded file could fail when the finfo extension is not installed
- Ticket #1410 - fixed a regression, the autoload did not use SPL with PHP 5.2 and more