Trace: • 1.2.4
This is an old revision of the document!
Table of Contents
Still in development. This page is listing updates and enhancements added since 1.2.3 version, and that will be available for the future 1.2.4 version.
Changelog updated as of: 3bc6b63d1269
Details of changes
- Ticket #1405 - some errors 'datepicker undefined' appear sometimes when displaying a form with a datepicker. The reason: js files were not loaded in the right order
- cli entrypoint: require instructions should have full path in order to run the script from anywhere
- ticket #1403 - jDaoConditions - oracle needs table prefixes in the generated order clause
- ticket #1396 - fixed regression: jtpl plugin 'include' couldn't handle recursivity because of metas.
- Fixed a notice: refcount was not declared in jFormsDataContainer
Bug fixed imported from the 1.1.x branch
- ticket #1413 - notices was generated by jResponseHtml when using jLog:log for other messages than errors or response/firebug.
- Removed a notice in jFile, appearing for example when using the upload control in jforms with mimetypes
- ticket #1395 - fixed a regression in jforms, the check of the mime type of an uploaded file could fail when the finfo extension is not installed
- Ticket #1410 - fixed a regression, the autoload did not use SPL with PHP 5.2 and more