Trace: • 1.2.x
This is an old revision of the document!
Table of Contents
This page is listing updates and enhancements added since 1.2.4 version.
Still in development.
- Soap: fix the parameters parser, to allow non-scalar parameters (khena)
Released on 19 March 2013
- jAuth: security improvement. New option
session_destroy=onin the configuration of jAuth, to destroy the session after a
- ticket #1483 - jauth listener: improved the
actiffield check. The value of this field in the user table can be either either '1', 'true', 'on', 'yes'.
- Fixed jAuth: the new hash method couldn't be used by app that don't use the jauth module
- Fix #1503 - jDaoConditions should satinize order input
- Fix #1496 - jforms, syntax error with generateHtmleditor when xhtml attribute is not true
- Fix #1481 - let's have a default template for the check install zone so no error for language not supported by the jelix module.
- Fix #1497 - offset error in jIniFileModifier when reading multiline values
- Fix #1498 - jIniFileModifier should return an array for keys that are arrays. Warning: it may brake your code. Previous behavior was to return the first value.
- Fix #1509 - Wrong HTTP status code with jTcpdfResponse. Default headers were not sent.
Released on 29 dec. 2012
- jacl2db_admin: little improvements on the screen allowing manage groups rights
- Fix jDatatype: wrong regexp to extract mindata/maxdate in jDatatypeDateTime
- jForms - deactivated lists inside a choice item was activated
- Fixed a typo error in ldap driver for jAuth (Khena)
Release date: 17 Oct. 2012
- In some tests (Brice Tencé)
- In the installer, errors appearing during the temp cleanup are now catched and a readable warning message is displayed.
- Fixed verbose mode in jelix-scripts, with the -v flag (Philippe Villiers)
Release date: 24 Aug. 2012
- Ticket #1476 - jDaoXmlException was not found when using the createclassfromdao command
- jDaoConditions: the REGEXP operator is not supported by pgsql, added support for real regexp operators of pgsql
- Ticket #1428 - dao - string delimiters in parameters for the IN operator in conditions, were not escaped in the compiled SQL query
- To improve usability of forms, don't generate a token each time the form is displayed, but only per form id and per session… This was already the case when the form id was not numerical.
- Ticket #1456 - jforms - dependent lists inside a choice were not dynamically updated
Release date: 16 June 2012
- Removed a E_STRICT message: jDbPDOConnection::lastInsterId should have the same signature of PDO:lastInsertId
- Fixed inconsitencies in return values in some drivers of jKVDb
- jTpl: meta was processed by fetch, even the meta method was called before. This is a regression since the fix for the ticket #1396
- In CLI context, jRequest::getPort generated an error when retrieving SERVER_PORT.
- jInifileModifier - section name with a '-' was not supported
- ticket #1466, jDatetime gave bad results when parsing ISO 9601 dates with a timezone. original fix by LionelT
- ticket #1460, sitemap response did not generate good urls
- ticket #1464 - jTpl::fetch shouldn't add the template in processedMeta if the caller doesn't say to call meta (patch by Brice Tencé)
Release date: 28 Jan. 2012
- Fixed infinite loop when ob_end_clean fails, during the display of an error page
- ticket #1432 - date_format should support timestamp as parameter
- Redirection should be allowed with almost of type of request
- jacl2db, sql script for postgresql: table dropping should be done in the right order.
- fixed a notice into the history plugin
- jZone::_tplOuputType is mispelled, corrected the name to _tplOutputType, and added a support of the deprecated _tplOuputType to keep compatibility
- ticket 1440 - jDao - fixed bad syntax in generated sql queries for update methods, when properties in value element, starts with the same word.
- ticket 1401 - jforms: for some datatypes, whitespace should be removed during the check
- ticket 1389 - fixed a bug in jDbPDOConnection related to the MSSql support
Release date: 4 Oct. 2011
- Added apache directives for mod_rewrite in the htaccess file of new applications
- jUnitTestCase: added methods to allow to do things before and after the run of all tests of a class
- Update system: it is now possible to have an update script called for the update of several branches of a project. The version number (or the list of version number) should be now indicated into the class, not in the filename.
- jTpl: the 'print' word should be allowed in a locale key
- Fixed a regression in jResponseHtml, about log display in the page
- ticket #1427 - jDao did generate an invalid syntax in the order clause generated for jDaoConditions. It added the table prefix, and it should not
- Fixed issues in the implementation of mock objects in simpletest
Release date: 7 Sept. 2011
- XSS Vulnerability in the form of the module jauth. In the template “auth~login.form”, the variable $login was not escaped.
- Backported some changes from the trunk: use of jRequest::getDomainName()
- ticket #1409 - jUrl, jResponseSitemap, jImageModifier, jTcpdf and jWSDL did not generate URLS with the right HTTP port. Added some new method jRequest::getServerURI and jRequest::getPort.
- InstallWizard: check if the temp directory is writable, and allow to override the error.php template
- jInstallChecker: added the ability to indicate some additional files and paths to check their writable status.
- In the wizard page, checkjelix, a new option pathcheck can be used to indicate additionnal files or paths to check
- Added jqueryPath in the defaultconfig file of new applications
- jelix-scripts: createapp should create an urls.xml file
- Removed the final keyword on some methods of jResponseHtml
- Fixed a warning about func_get_arg with PHP 5.2 in the jlocale plugin
- ticket #1420 - fixed bad variable name in jDbSchema
- Fixed an issue in jDao: the use of float values into SQL queries may generate SQL errors, when the system locale does not have a point as decimal separator. new jDb::floatToStr method to convert a float value into a correct float representation in SQL.