Trace: • 1.6.x
Table of Contents
This page is listing updates and enhancements added since 1.6.0 version.
Released on october 21th, 2018
- Fix object error in the command createentrypoint
- Fix jForms errors output: check the control name in errors correspond to an existing control
- jDb, Sqlite plugin: fix sql function for 'now' alias name
- Fix jDaoRecordBase::save(): it didn't use the profile used to retrieve the record
- Fix jVersionComparator: support more version scheme
- support of a script
install_1_6.phpfor modules that should have an installer compatible with Jelix 1.7 and 1.6.
- support of a
upgrade.phpin modules to execute upgrade code at each new version of the module.
- jForms: support of
- jForms: improvements on properties of HtmlBuilder and WidgetBase to ease the creation of new builders and widgets
- new plugins for templates: dumptolog, vardump, ifctrl_value, json_encode, jurlpattern
- New jFile::copyDirectoryContent()
Released on july 11th, 2018
- Fix performance issue in jInstaller
- Fix jInstaller: it doesn't modify anymore entrypoint configuration file if it is not needed (about module access values)
- Fix jForms: Error message for missing value in a field was not generated in JS when the field was not required.
- Fix jEvent::inResponse(): it didn't returns the expected values
- Fix template loader: it support the fallbackLocale option to find a localized template
- Fix installer.php script:it should set an exit code > 0 when there is an error
- Support of a new configuration file
liveconfig.ini.php, to store parameters modified during the live of the application (like persistant_crypt_key)
- pgsql driver: support of pg options for connection, in an new profile option
- jDb/pgsql: improve error message when using a PG service
- jAuth: allow to store driver name into the main configuration file (
driverin the section
Released on 17 april 2018
- Fix jDbSchema: unique constraint should be generated for auto incremented field not PK
- Fix jDbSchema: fix alterColumn for pgsql
- Fix jDaoDbMapper: should generate auto incremented columns with good not null/default value
- Fix jDbColumn: equality should be made with native type
- Fix jForms url for
- Fix jMailer with html template: links are expanded correctly in the text version
- Fix jMailer when single strings are given to meta properties in a tpl
- Fix jAuth: set url return only on GET method during logout
- Fix jAuth: persistant cookie was never set
- Fix jIniModifier: false value was saved as empty string instead of 'off'
- Fix jDbPDO: 'mysqli' name as driver was not supported
- Fix jacl2db installer: __priv_admin was not created
- Fix jImageModifier: do not transform image when the loading has failed
- Fix jImageModifier: better names of cache files, and store them into sub-directories. set
[imagemodifier]section to keep old storage naming
- Fix jImageModifier: cache_url and src_url config parameters were not recognized when they contained https url
- Fix output when jControllerDaoCrud::view fails to load the record
- Fix installer of jtcpdf
- New AuthChangePassword event when jAuth::changePassword() is called
- jInstaller: better error messages about bad version number
- jResponseHtml: new properties for IE mode, viewport and metas
- jResponseHtml: new method addMeta() and outputMetaTag()
- jRequest: new method isPostMethod()
- jDaoConditions: add support of BETWEEN operator
- jForms: support of placeholder default value in ctrl_control
- jForms: possibility to redefine the html of the help on the form builder
- jForms: possibility to configure a default error decorator for all forms
- jForms: improved http errors when retrieving data for dynamic lists
- jMailer: new debug mode, allowing to specify receivers and sender for every mails
- jMailer: possibility to store SMTP credentials into profiles.ini.php
- jInstallerBase::insertDaoData(): allowing to use data from an other module
- Master_admin: check unchanged password for every users
- Add support of http_method variable into format of error messages
Released on January 15th, 2018
- jDao: the
<method>elements is deprecated, as its implementation does not give predictable results and generated request are not supported by recent MySQL server (and any other databases).
jDaoConditions::addItemGroup()is deprecated as well.
- jForms with DAO datasource: no more unwanted labels for null or empty keys for choices (By Migratis)
- jAcl2Db: no more errors when creating a role, a right, a user or a group when it does already exists
- Fix support of HTTPS proxy in the URL generator, with the new configuration parameter forceProxyProtocol
- ldap auth: replace deprecated ldap_sort() function
- jDb: fix limitQuery for MSSQL when an order clause exists (by Mael)
- Fix support of ssl_self_signed in jSoapClient in php 5.3
- Fix support of PHP 7.2
- Upgrade PHPRedis to 2.0.1 to fix a mispelled variable name
jEvent::inResponse(): fix processing of returned value other than arrays
- Install scripts of jAcl2db and jelix module: no more errors when tables already exists
- Db tools - new 'schema' option in
getFieldList()for pgsql (by M. Douchin)
- Full support of Postgresql, Sqlite3 and Mysql in jDbSchema, to create, modify or delete tables, columns, references…
- New class jDaoDbMapper, allowing to create a table from a DAO file, in an installation script
- New methods
jInstallerBase::insertDaoData()to insert data easily, during installation
- Possibility to configure the error logger to not output sensitive data into logs, with the new configuration option
- Basic Significant Url engine: it is now possible to replace the module name in the url, with a new configuration section
- Acl administration interface: it is not possible anymore to remove admin rights to a user it he is the only one user having these rights
- jDao: support of the ilike operator in conditions (by Migratis)
- New logger
soapfilefor SOAP logs
Released on June 20th, 2017
- Fixed an error message in th sqlsrv driver
- Fixed issues in the ldap driver for jAuth. It is now well tested with unit tests.
- debugbar: fix some missing units and move prefixed properties in CSS (fixed by Julien I.)
- jIniFile: chmod fix (fixed by Julien I.)
- jResponse: remove Content-Length header when not needed in some responses. It may cause problems when the web server does gzip compression (fixed by Julien I.)
- jClassicRequest: fix error when reading data from an empty request's body (fixed by Julien I.)
- jDao: fix the order clause generator, to use names of properties instead of table/field names, for database other than OCI (by Maël)
- jSoapClient: new profile parameter
ssl_self_signedto allow self-signed certificates
- jDbPDOConnection: limitQuery() is implemented for sqlsrv (by Maël)
Released on February 14th, 2017.
- Upgrade Php5Redis to 2.0.0, so now its classes are in a namespace, to avoid conflicts with classes provided by the Redis extension (PECL). The old classes are still available in Jelix but are not used anymore by the kvdb and cache plugins for redis.
- kvdb and cache plugins for redis have been renamed from “redis” to “redis_php”. The upgrader of jelix update automatically your profiles file, but you should check if it is ok.
- redis plugins: the flush() method should flush only the selected database
- cli controllers: fix support of option values with a dash
- jDb schema:
- mysql(i) : fix support of references
- sqlite(3) and pgsql: fix php errors
- jDb tools:
- oci driver: fix the retrieval of the sequence in the field list
- jForms: code cleanup, fixed call of getValue() on controls
- Config compiler: fix chmod during writing of the cache file
- jAuth, lds driver: fix the call of an internal method
- Many code cleanup has been made in many components and fix some potential issues
- Fix the word 'profile' in translations
- Fix some PHP 7.1 errors (in some jCache and jKvdb plugins)
- fix many phpdoc comments
- New Redis plugins, named “redis_ext”, for jCache and jKvDb, using the API of the Redis extension.
- New experimental jDb driver, sqlsrv, for SQLServer, using the sqlsrv PHP API.
- jForms: the captcha control is now configurable, so you can implement your own Captcha
- New catcha plugin: Recaptcha
Released on January 05th, 2017.
- Fix regression in jClassicRequest, where request parameters of method POST were not anymore in the jClassicRequest parameters
Released on January 04th, 2017.
- Upgrade PHPMailer to 5.2.21 to fix security holes in PHPMailer
- Fix visibility of some properties of jResponseXmlFeed
- jRequest can now parse incoming JSON data, and so it can provide PHP values to controllers. However this behavior is deactivated by default, as some existing applications may parse themselves JSON data and so may not expect these already parsed data. To activate it (and this will be the case, by default, in Jelix 1.7), you should set the configuration property
Released on November 10th, 2016.
- jSignificantUrlsCompiler did not read localconfig.ini, causing “module not found” issues
- Fix installer: when a module was deactivated but still there, it stayed as activated into installer.ini.php
- Fix PUT support for request content type other than url encoded
- Fix dbcache plugin for jAcl2: it should escape invalid characters in the key
- Fix bad path in jResponse in outputErrors()
- Support of SSL connection in the mysqli plugin
- Support of error action for ajax in auth plugin
Released on September 22th, 2016.
- Fix variable typo in PDO SQlite db parser
- Fix loading of jConfigCompiler in the url significant plugin
- Fix Config compiler when there is no app:modules/ directory
- Upgrade WikiRenderer to 3.1.8
Released on Septembre 13th, 2016.
- jAuth: does not generate an error any more at each request, about the persistant parameters when there are invalid
- Fix PHP7 issue in jFormsBuilderHtml, jPrefManager
- jDbParameters was forgotten from packages
- Fix databases checking in the environment checker
- Fix issue in datapicker js for concurrent ajax forms
- Fix error on parameters in bindParam() method of the mysqli driver, with PHP 7
- Experimental support of
<module>.pathin the modules section of the configuration
Released on June 7th, 2016.
- jAuth: the key to encrypt the content of the persistant cookie is now generated during the installation and is stored now in localconfig.ini.php
- jAuth: on_error_sleep is now equals to 0, to avoid DDOS attacks
- jAuth: fix the error about the missing of hash_equals
- syslog plugin: fix syslog message type
- db cache plugin: base64encoding parameter for sqlite db. For some sqlite version, it seems it doesn't support very well results of php serialization. This option allow to not store in binary content.
- jForms: fix a regresssion in jFormsBuilderHtml
- Fix performance issue in the config compiler
- jInstaller: modifications on localconfig.ini.php were not saved automatically
- locales: fix english typography
- Fix jQuery path in the Wymeditor plugin.
- jAcl2: new driver dbcache. It is like the db driver, but it also stores results in a cache via jCache to improve performance.
- Redis plugin for jCache: support key prefixes with the new key_prefix option. The flush feature respects the key_prefix. You can then indicate how the flush should be made, as it could be very time consuming: directly, asynchronously with a redis list and a worker, or with a custom process that you provide and launches with a jEvent event.
- Redis plugin for jCache: support db indexes with the new db option
- Redis jKvDb driver: support of db index and key prefixes
- jCache: allows char '/.-:' in keys. Modify cache file storage. For file driver of jCache, the tree structure of cache files has changed to have smaller path. file_name_prefix is now used as directory name, not prefix filename.
- jauthdb_admin, list of users: a form has been added in the crud_list to have a direct access to a user
- new method jInstallerEntryPoint::getEpConfigIni()
- php5redis lib has been updated.
- jIniMultiFilesModifier: new methods removeValue() and setValues()
- jResponseBinary: now includes filename in headers for inline disposition
Released on april 13th, 2016.
- SECURITY, jAuth: cookie containing the token for persisting authentication was accessible from JS, so usable by malicious scripts (XSS issues)
- jForms: datepickers were not initialized after the creation of a jForms form via an ajax request
- jLog: syslog plugin has been modified to use the syslog function. Previous behavior is available in a new plugin legacysyslog
- jCache: new plugin for Redis
- Because the mcrypt PHP extension is deprecated, the jCrypt class is now deprecated and will be removed in future release (1.7+). You should use instead openssl functions or the lib https://github.com/defuse/php-encryption for example.
- The legacy builder of jForms (jFormsBuilderHtml) is now deprecated too. It will disappear in the next release (1.7).
Released on february 8th, 2016.
- Initadmin command: The jauth module was not installed anymore and issues appeared (#224, JulienI)
- jForms: fix issues with fields that have “” in their name (#225, JulienI)
- jForms: fix missing methods on legacy builders
- jMailer: Fix “Reply-to” support from templates - regression after the PHPMailer upgrade (#223, JulienI)
- Fix regression on jWSDL: bad WSDL url
- fix jDatetime about RCF822 format and timezone: convertion should be done with the UTC +0000 timezone. Note that this fix may change dates in XML RSS feeds
- jAuth: fix logout action: in some case, url for redirection was empty (#228, JulienI)
- jTpl: fix compatibility with PHP7 (#230, JulienI)
- jRequest::readHttpBody(): fix notice about missing CONTENT_TYPE
- jDao : now methods using parameters for a 'in' condition, can accept single value. It will be used as an array of a single value.
- jDb and posgresql: fix the support of bytea fields with Postgresql9.0+
Released on October 27th, 2015
- in jauth
login::out(): Fix infinite loop after a logout in some cases
- new method
jCoordinator::execOriginalAction()allowing to know if the current action is the action corresponding to the requested action. I.e, to know if there was an internal redirection asked by a coord plugin
- jauthdb_admin: remove dependency to jauth module to allow to use jcommunity
- Fix jAuth: prevent timing attack on hash comparison
- Installer: fix duplication of module parameters when set into localconfig.ini.php
- Fix PHPMailer class loading
Released on June 3d, 2015
- Fix issues in the OCI dao driver
- master_admin menu: allow to have menu item opened to new windows. There is a new
masterAdminMenuItem. If true, a link with
target=_blankshould be generated in the HTML menu.
- master_admin menu: option in the configuration to not generate dashboard menu item. the option is
- master_admin: a
masteradminGetMenuContentlistener can redefine an item. It just have to return an item with the id of an existing menu item.
- sqlite3/sqlite plugins for jDb: support of absolute path to the database file
- Upgrade phpMailer to avoid issues on recent PHP versions
- Fix bad config file name in jInstallChecker
- jDb: fix floatToStr conversion for large number. There was a trailing point
- Jelix-scripts: fix some path having double slash
jFormsControlChoice::getDisplayValue()which generated syntax errors.
jFile::unparseJelixPath()should take care about
- Fix support of sqlite3 and mysqli in installWizard.
- Minify plugin: do not minify https absolute path
Released on February 24th, 2015
- New method
jApp::urlBasePath()to retrieve basePath from config
- jForms: adds possibility to indicates attributes on
- improvements from 1.5.5
- Jelix-script: add the command name in error messages
- improvements from 1.4.7
- jWsdl is now able to generate WSDL taking account of a rootUrl
- Improved the help of the acl2right command
- Upgrade WikiRenderer 3.1.6 to fix issues with php 5.4+
- Vagrant configuration for Jelix Contributors
- Fix chmod on the compiled ini file
- Fix jConfig: changes in main config was ignored for cache invalidation
- jForms: remove display of stars of required fields when only displaying data
- jDb pgsql driver: “SET AUTOCOMMIT TO OFF” is no longer supported in Postgresql >= 7.4
- Fix notice during
php cmd.php installapp
- bug fixed from 1.5.5
- Jelix-scripts: fix error with createmodule with -ep option
- bug fixed from 1.4.7
- Config compiler: fix cli incompatibility with Windows
- Fix jelix-scripts: help doesn't display good options for createapp
Released on november 7th, 2014
- Support of busytimeout in sqlite3 plugin
- jForms: choice items (li elements) have now an id and a class (jforms-selected and jforms-notselected)
- jForms: group control can now have a checkbox
- For contributors: a vagrant configuration is provided in the source code repository to allow to launch tests without configuration on the developer's machine.
- Chmod can be defined in the configuration for all files created by Jelix
- Testapp is now using PHPUnit 4.3 via Composer
- A Vagrant configuration is provided in the reposiotry to ease the launch of tests
- bug fixed in the datetime form widget
- jForms - error decorator should erase list at verification start
- jForms - error on group and choice is not reported any more when there is an error on their children
- To fix issues with the jQuery version provided in Jelix 1.6:
- Upgraded markitup to 1.1.14
- Upgrade wymeditor to 1.0.0beta9
- Fixed relaxng schema for jForms
- Fixed a syntax error in the jTpl datetime plugin
Released on September 23th, 2014
- sqlite3 plugin for jDb : support of sqlite extensions
- Fix: jException kept only the first line on multiline messages
- bug fixed from 1.5.4
- Fixed bug on template/other files compilation with opcode cache engines
- bug fixed from 1.4.6
- Fixed a variable issue in jBasicErrorHandler (xnathanx)