Trace: • 1.7.x
This page is listing updates and enhancements added since 1.7.0 version.
Released on october 20th, 2019
- Fix install parameters given to installers. Given parameters list didn't contain parameters that have default values indicated into configurators objects.
- Fix the configurator: modules were not enabled when they didn't have a configurator class
- Fix auto-discovering of the plugins directory provided with Jelix
- All bug fixes and improvements from Jelix 1.6.25
- new class jHttpErrorException, jHttp401UnauthorizedException, jHttp403ForbiddenException and jHttp404NotFoundException to generate an HTTP error from controllers and coordinator plugins.
- new default response, having the id 'htmlerror', used to return an HTML content with an HTTP error, when the HTTP client accepts HTML content. This response is now used when the core router catch an jHttpErrorException or any of its child class.
- upgrade ckeditor5 to 12.4.0 with some additionnal plugins
Released on september 11th, 2019
- jForms: fix regression about CSRF token check
- webassets: fix url when using themes