Trace: • 1.7.x
Table of Contents
This page is listing updates and enhancements added since 1.7.0 version.
Released on june 9th, 2020
- All bug fixes and improvements from Jelix 1.6.28
--profileoption on commands
Released on march 28th, 2020
setAttribute()method in the mysqli driver and other little issues into plugins of jDb
- Fix a regression in
- Fix help into the app:create-lang-package command
- Fix installer:
module:configuredid not honor
- Fix installer: error in
jelix:migratewhen called when the app is already migrated
- Fix some unit tests
- Change the configuration parameter name
notFoundAct. The upgrader change it.
- All bug fixes and improvements from Jelix 1.6.26 and 1.6.27
- new web assets configuration for the new autocomplete and imageupload widgets (from Jelix 1.6.26)
- upgrade dependencies: PhpMailer 5.2.28, IniFile 3.2.4, FileUtilities 1.8.4, Symfony Console 3.2.14
Released on october 20th, 2019
- Fix install parameters given to installers. Given parameters list didn't contain parameters that have default values indicated into configurators objects.
- Fix the configurator: modules were not enabled when they didn't have a configurator class
- Fix auto-discovering of the plugins directory provided with Jelix
- All bug fixes and improvements from Jelix 1.6.25
- new class jHttpErrorException, jHttp401UnauthorizedException, jHttp403ForbiddenException and jHttp404NotFoundException to generate an HTTP error from controllers and coordinator plugins.
- new default response, having the id 'htmlerror', used to return an HTML content with an HTTP error, when the HTTP client accepts HTML content. This response is now used when the core router catch an jHttpErrorException or any of its child class.
- upgrade ckeditor5 to 12.4.0 with some additionnal plugins
Released on september 11th, 2019
- jForms: fix regression about CSRF token check
- webassets: fix url when using themes