Trace: • 1.0.2
This release fix only some few little bugs. You can update jelix safely and you don't have to do change in your source code. Here instructions:
- You can replace safely the lib directory by the new one provided in the jelix 1.0.2 package.
- delete all files in the temp/ directories
- added a config parameter pathInfoInQueryParameter to read pathinfo in a query parameter, created by a rewrite rule, to avoid the error 'no input file specified' in cgi mode + cgi.fix_pathinfo=0 (#441)
- added template plugins for xml response : jurl, jlocale.
- fixed a syntaxic typo in jacldb.listener.php
- removed a trailing “>” in atom10.tpl (#438)
- js error when displaying log and errors with firebug, when the message contains some CR char (#444)
- links to overlays in xul files are not escaped, so it doesn't work in Firefox 3 (#446)
- events for overlays should contain the full template selector syntax (#451)
- an empty pluginsPath parameter generates an error (#443)
- removed deprecated and unused jZone::_cacheParams (#452)
- some tests fail if the default time zone is not Europe/Paris (#450)