Trace: • 1.0.7
Released on 01/02/2009. svn 1263.
This release fixes only a few little bugs. You can update jelix safely and you don't have to make changes in your source code. Here are instructions:
- You can replace safely the lib directory by the new one provided in the jelix 1.0.7 package.
- delete all files in the temp/ directories
- Support of the LIMIT clause for jDbPDOConnection with sqlite (#727)
- Security improvements : new config parameter 'unusedModules' to list modules not installed or not used by the application, so these modules cannot be accessed from the web, and are not used by jelix for events and other components.
- jCoordinator: exception loop when response's constructor fails (#749)
- Cold not execute a CmdLine action due to fatal error (#725)
- jFile::removeDir did fail under windows (#733)
- aclgroup command raised an error combined with postgresql, during group id request (#738)
- jForms::saveControlToDao : missing jDb profile (#722)
- fixes server side checking of <input type=“url”> (#743)
- menulist's selected item problem when value is zero. (#755)
- “0” values would cause its control/item to be mistakenly selected (#755,#757)
- client side checking of secret control was not working (#751)
- jDaoConditions: empty groups would have caused SQL syntax errors (#724)
- jDbTools/mysql: sql error when calling getFieldTable with a name of table containing a '-' character. (#795).
- fixes images path in check_install.tpl
- double / in path for locale selector (#758)
- RSS/Atom feeds output had useless comments
- fixed a bug on jAuth : bad parameter value in the AuthUpdateUser event
- There was no support of E_DEPRECATED in the error handler (#761)