Trace: • 1.1.5
Table of Contents
This page is listing updates and enhancements added since 1.1.4 version.
Released on 22 nov. 2009. changeset 3f7335313e2e
This release fixes some little bugs, especially an anoying warning with a T_GOTO constant with PHP 5.3.
Migrating from Jelix 1.1.x
Read the instructions in the manual.
Details of changes
Critical bug fixed
- no critical bugs for the moment
Bugs/Improvements fixed and backported to 1.0.x branch
- ticket #1024: warnings and bad calculation when using jDateTime::setFromString with ISO 8601 format.
- ticket #1007: in jLocale, error with sprintf when the argument is an empty array.
- ticket #804: jtpl: parenthesis were not accepted in foreach statements
- ticket #885: acl2group and acl2right didn't take care of the table prefix indicated in the db profile.
- ticket #950: jforms, js error on required fields inside a choice control
- ticket #1008: still an error on the call of jException in jMailer…
- ticket #1021: jTpl had an error on the define of T_GOTO with php 5.3
Enhancements, new features
- none for the moment