Trace: • 1.0.11
Released on 11/09/2009. c3177882df7d.
This release fixes only a few little bugs. You can update jelix safely and you don't have to make changes in your source code. Here are instructions:
- You can replace safely the lib directory by the new one provided in the jelix 1.0.11 package.
- delete all files in the temp/ directories
- support of xhtml+xml in the meta element in jResponseHtml (#984)
- Improved the conformance with HTTP specification in redirections (#957)
- bad SQL syntax generated by jDao for LIKE conditions. spaces are missing around the operator (#976)
- jDaoFactoryBase: _generateCondition didn't handle some operators with NULL values (#992)
- jDao, values for LIKE operators should be escaped as string (#976)
- jForms: It could have collisions between instances of jForms forms in session, when not given a full selector to jForms (#979)
- Wikirenderer: fixed an issue on the generation of code block with wr3 rules (#973)
- jDb: UTF8 support for mysql with PDO drivers did not work (#939)
- jEvent: compiled events didn't take entrypoints into account (#1004)