Trace: • 1.0.12
release on 03/26/2010. changeset 6b9fc7d8b5e6.
Updating from Jelix 1.0.11
This release fixes only a few little bugs. You can update jelix safely and you don't have to make changes in your source code. Here are instructions:
- You can replace safely the lib directory by the new one provided in the jelix 1.0.11 package.
- delete all files in the temp/ directories
- jCrypt: force to use a long key. short keys could not be enough to have secured data
- ticket #1066: foreign key violation when removing a user from jacldb, with pgsql database.
- ticket #1007: in jLocale, error with sprintf when the argument is an empty array
- ticket #1024: warnings and bad calculation when using jDateTime::toString with ISO 8601 format
- ticket #1011: bad spelling of 'unknow' word in error messages
- fixed bug: jException didn't recognize multilines messages with an error code.
- fixed bug in jDbPDOResultSet::setFetchMode, where an error appear with php5.3 when no given the right parameters count to the native method
- ticket #1065: jFilter::isEmail should accept domains without any dot
- ticket #1070: jResponseLatexToPdf doesn't generate a pdf